What does the Service Do?
For 10 years cheaprates.org has been finding the best Broadband Internet solutions for business that need to make the best possible decision for their organization. One of the key challenges business IT and telecom decision-makers face is the sourcing of reliable, affordable, broadband service. Given the many options for IT and Technology Directors, sourcing the right broadband internet service is a decision that ranks at the top. Broadband is the lifeblood of the modern business and there are many options in the marketplace today: DSL, T1, Ethernet over Copper, Ethernet over Fiber, Cable, 3G, 4G, Microwave, and more.
What Can I Expect?
To get started, just enter in your contact information to the form on the right. With this information we'll be able to check the geographic availability of each of our Tier 1 providers as well as many respected resellers. Once we receive your information, we connect you with an in-house Cheap Rates consultant whose top priority is to understand and resolve your needs.
Some questions that we ask include:
1. How many people will be accessing the internet using this connection?
2. What types of applications will need to access the internet over this connection?
3. Is this location part of a larger network, or a stand-alone site?
4. Are you currently under contract with another carrier? If so, when does the contract expire?
5. What industry are you in? Are there governmental requirements associated with the way in which you transport and handle your customer’s proprietary data?
6. Will you require a static IP address?
7. Do you have your own firewall equipment or would you like to have the carrier provide that service?
8. What is your hourly productivity cost in the event your internet goes down?
9. Is this a primary or backup internet connection?
10. Do you need to filter internet content to make sure your employees are not spending time on business-inappropriate web sites?
How Much Can I Save?
Feel free to leverage your Cheap Rates consultant to find the best solution for your business as they have access to special pricing and promotions not available on our site. By having a tool like GeoQuote behind us, and having access to both Tier 1 carriers as well as Cheap Rates providers who build customer networks through their wholesale access channels to the major telecom providers, we guarantee that we'll get you more bang for your buck than anyone else. With that buyer power you get access to the best, unpublished price points, the best contract terms, and premium customer care not afforded to the general buying public. Once we find the carrier and help you negotiate the best usage plan, we'll present a carrier signature-ready contract to you to sign.